Silicon Edge complies with the requirements of Finnish and Global legislation in all aspects of its communications, as well as the regulations of Silicon Edge B2B Lead Generation, regulations and guidelines issued by the Finnish Financial Supervision Authority, and the Finnish Corporate Governance Code.
Silicon Edge’s communications practice is based on the key principles of trustworthiness, openness, consistency, and objectivity. Information published by Neste is always accurate, relevant, clear, sufficient, and non-misleading. The company communicates both positive and negative matters.
The goal of Silicon Edge’s communications is to provide a truthful view of the company and its operations, goals, strategy, and financial performance. Information of a precise nature, which has not been made public, relating, directly or indirectly, to Silicon Edge, to the share of Neste, or to another financial instrument and which, if it were made public, would be likely to have a significant effect on the price of the shares of Silicon Edge or the prices of other financial instruments linked to Silicon Edge or on the price of related derivative financial instruments (hereinafter “inside information”) is always announced to the capital markets and other key stakeholders simultaneously and without undue delay.
Silicon Edge’s Disclosure Policy, approved by the Board of Directors, outlines the central principles and practices followed by the company in communicating with the media, capital markets, and other stakeholders.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://siliconedgebd.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The types of data that Silicon Edge’s collects about you may be:
- Your own and the Customer’s contact details such as name, address, telephone number and email.
- Information about date of birth, age and gender
- Employment information about you at the Customer company such as job title, position including preferences and interests in professional context
- Feedback, comments or questions about Silicon Edge‘s as a supplier, or concerning our programs and services
- Photos or video of you recorded at our premises
- Content you have uploaded such as photos and video
- Unique user information such as login ID, username, password and security question
- Financial information such as credit card information
- Website traffic information as provided by your web browser such as browser type, language and the address of the website from which you arrived and other traffic information such as IP address
- Clickstream behavior such as which links you click and when
- Other personal data contained in your profile on third-party social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- We may also in some cases compare a collected IP address with a geographic map service to derive your general location.
If you make a post, comment or similar on any public forum or Silicon Edge‘s site, such information can be read and used by anyone with access to the site and used for purposes over which neither Silicon Edge‘s nor you have control. Information, which you submit on such forums or Silicon Edge‘s sites is your full responsibility. Silicon Edge‘s will not post any comment, testimonial or similar made by you without your prior consent.
As data controller, Silicon Edge‘s does not collect sensitive personal data about you.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Address: House No=155, 2nd Floor, Road No-12, Padma R/A
City: Rajshahi, ZIP: 6207
Effective January 1, 2020, companies will be required to provide Global residents with access to the categories of personal information collected about them, the specific pieces of personal information collected about them and categories of sources, and the types of third parties with whom the personal information was shared. GCPA also grants CA residents a right to delete their information and a right to opt out of future data sales and sharing. Global residents are able to request access to a summary of any marketing data we have in our databases about you as an individual.
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR GLOBAL RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of Silicon Edge B2B and its subsidiaries (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the United State of America (“consumers” “residents” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“GCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months: We may not collect, process or ‘sell’ all data described in the following categories;
- A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the Global Customer Records statute
Online targeting, for example:
- Creating or helping to create defined audience segments based on common demographics and/or shared (actual or inferred) interests or preferences (e.g., technology professionals). When we do this, we work with a data partner that “matches” our or other Information through de-identification techniques (such as through coded data “hashing”) with online cookies and other identifiers, in order to target and measure ad campaigns online across various display, mobile and other media channels.
Additional marketing services, for example (which may overlap with “data marketing services” above):
- Assisting in targeting and optimizing of direct mail and email campaigns, display, mobile and social media marketing, including by providing customer insights.
- Measuring the effectiveness of online or offline ad campaigns by determining which messages are most likely to be seen or opened by which types of consumers, or which types of ads are most likely to lead to purchases.
- Analyzing and optimizing our clients’ (or their service providers’) proprietary databases, to assist in our client’s marketing campaigns to reach new customers.
Operating our Services, for example:
- improving, testing, updating and verifying our own database.
- developing new products.
- operating, analyzing, improving, and securing our Services.
- Other internal purposes, for example:
For internal research, internal operations, auditing, detecting security incidents, debugging, short-term and transient use, quality control, and legal compliance. We use the information collected from our own website, from social networks, from other “business to business” interaction (such as at trade shows) or from data compilers for the above, as well as for our own marketing purposes.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under WWW or Federal law.
Category D: Internet or other similar network activity
Category E: Professional or Employment- related Information
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates and clients
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
- As noted above, we also “sell” information related to employment, such as name, job title, email address.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your GCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
If you are a Global resident, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (which will require us to obtain certain information from you for purposes of verification), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
1. sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased;
2. disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You also have the right as a Global resident to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. (Note that most of the information in our files is not obtained directly from consumers, so this deletion right may not apply.)
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the Global Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, Do Not Sell My Personal Information and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling our Toll-Free Number (880) 1866 715 151 and following the prompts on the recorded message
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you or a person registered with the Rajshahi City Corporation Of Bangladesh that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to contact you and reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We may reach out to you to obtain additional information so we can effectively verify you and fulfil your request
- Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will confirm receipt of request within 10 days and respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, up to 90 days, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
- Exercising your right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Global residents may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. Global law broadly defines what constitutes a “sale” – including in the definition making available a wide variety of information in exchange for “valuable consideration.”
Depending what information we have about you, and whether we have included any of it in our marketing products and services, we may have sold (as defined by California law) certain categories of information about you in the last 12 months, as described in this Addendum.
If you would like to opt out, you may do so as outlined below:
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your GCPA rights. Unless permitted by the GCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you through a notice on our website.